Friy Grandonk
this site the web

Iklan Jas

Using Irregular Verbs

1. Mr.Harris taught English at this school for five years.

Ø Mr.Harris has taught English at this school for five years.

2. I (write) three or four letters to that company.

Ø I have written three or four letters to that company

3. The students in this class (do) those two lessons already

Ø The sudents in this class have done those two lessons already

4. I (known) Professor Moore for more than twelve years.

Ø I have known Professor Moore for more than twelve years.

5. Richard (take) three courses in English at this school.

Ø Richard has taken courses in English at this school

6. These steps are dangeroous. I (fall) on them serveral times.

Ø These steps are dangerous.I have fallen on them serveral times.

7. Mr.Kramer (be) in the United States for three years.

Ø Mr.Kramer has been in the United States for three years.

8. The janitor (shut, already) the back door.

Ø The janitor has already shut the back door.

9. The students (read) all of the stories in that book.

Ø Thr students have read all of the stories in that book.

10. Marjorie (choose) a pretty dress for the party.

Ø Marjorie has chosen a pretty dress for the party.

11. I (speak) to my boss about the problem several times.

Ø I have spoken to my boss about the problem several times

12. That tree (grow) at least five feet since last year.

Ø That tree has grown at least five feet since last year.

13. Miss King (spend) over eighteen hundred dollars since May.

Ø Miss King has spent over eighteen hundred dollars since May.

14. Mr. and Mrs. Smith (buy) a new house in North Plains.

Ø Mr.and Mrs.Smith have bought a new house in North Plains.

15. The real estate agent (sell) the Smith’s old house.

Ø The real estate agent has sold the Smith’s old house.

16. Charles (have) a bad cold for a whole week.

Ø Charles has had a bad cold for a whole week.

17. I’m sorry. I (forget) the name of that book.

Ø I’m sorry.I have forgotten the name of that book.

18. We (hear, already) that new song several times.

Ø We have already heard that new song several times.

19. Mr. Wilson isn’t here. He (go) out of town for the weekend.

Ø Mr.Wilson isn’t here.He gone out town for the weekend.

20. Mr. Kennedy (wear) his blue suit to the office only twice.

Ø Mr.Kennedy has worn his blue suit to the office only twice.

21. I (sit) in this same seat since the first day of classes.

Ø I have sat in this same seat since the first day of classes.

22. The money isn’t in this drawer. Someone (steal) it!.

Ø The money isn’t in this dwaer.Someone have stolen it!.

23. Up to now, I (understand) every lesson in the book.

Ø Up to now, I have understood every lesson in the book.

24. We (have) absolutely no trouble with our car so far.

Ø We have had absolutely no trouble with our car so far.

25. No one (find) that girl’s purse and gloves yet.

Ø No one have found that girl’s purse and gloves yet.

26. The weather (be) very warm ever since last Thursday.

Ø The weather has been very warm ever since last Thursday.

27. Mr. Andersson and Mr. Brown (have) lunch already.

Ø Mr.Andersson and Mr.Brown have had lunch already.

28. I (see) the Empire State Building hundreds of times.

Ø I have seen the Empire State Building hundreds of times.

29. We (speak, already) to the director and (give) him the message.

Ø We have already spoken to the directir and given the message.

30. Grandmother (fly, never) in an airplane before.

Ø Grandmother has never flown in an airplane before.

31. You (tear) your shirt! There’s a hole in the left sleeve.

Ø You have torn your shity! There’s a hole in the left sleeve

32. I (read, already) the customer’s letter and (write) a replay to him.

Ø I have already read the customer’s letter and written a replay to him.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies